21 restaurants available nearby
We went to Hyde park for a birthday dinner. From the delicious cocktails (Tito’s mule & bees knees!) to the pretzel bread to the onion soup & filets , everything was delicious. The staff even left a birthday card on the table making my daughter feel so special
First time dining here abs it was absolutely perfect. We split the house salad, which was large enough. Had the 16 oz Strip with peppers and it was spot on. Also had the 16 oz veal chop and was one of the best we ever had. Service was exceptional! Welcome to Pittsburgh!
The Morton's team provided a great experience for a Mother's Day lunch in the City. The venue has a sense of formality that my elderly mother appreciated. The private booths and seating arrangements allowed us to chat effortlessly. The portions were just right and the staff took care to make sure...
We celebrated our daughter’s college graduation here. The restaurant is beautiful, the service was excellent as was our meal.
Again, another fabulous experience. Everything on all of our plates was delicious! We love this restaurant! The food, the staff, the ambiance is wonderful. Our go to special occasion restaurant and probably our favorite restaurant!
- Caravan II Albergo
- Ross Park Mall Shopping Center
- Pittsburgh Playhouse of Point Park University
- University of Pittsburgh
- South Hills Village Shopping Center
- David L Lawrence Convention Center
- Market Square
- Tennis Courts
- North East Marina
- PNC Park
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- Three Rivers Stadium Historical
- Meadows Racetrack
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Greentree
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
- Liberty Mountain Resort
- East Liberty
- Chippewa Mall