Cuisine (20 of 35)
66 restaurants available nearby
Excellent service, our waitress was great. Very sweet and friendly.
Food was good but fries were cold. I hate cold fries! Menu was ridiculously small type. Drinks were slow. Waiter had mask under nose and he was a bit frazzled.
Was able to bring my dog to brunch and have him sit outside on the patio. The waiter was new and had our order partially incorrect but they gave us a free entree and corrected their mistake. Overall the service was phenomenal and will definitely go again.
Super Food and Brew offers great food at a great price. I especially love the poke bowl. It's in a convenient location in downtown Jacksonville for folks who work downtown or for those attending events downtown in the evenings. I highly recommend Super Food.
- Turtle Cove by Vacation Rental Pros
- St Augustine Outlets
- Spring Park
- Pine Island Marina
- Mandarin Corners Shopping Center
- Neptune Beach
- Cinnamon Beach 343 by Vacation Rental Pros
- DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront, FL
- Beachside Motel - Amelia Island
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Amtrak Station Jax
- Atlantic Beach
- St Augustine Lighthouse And Museum
- Vilano Beach
- St George Street
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville - East Regency Square
- San Marco Theatre
- St Augustine Pirate Treasure Museum
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra
- Sawgrass Village