35 restaurants available nearby
Lilah’s made me feel very comfortable in my dine-in experience during the pandemic. I was seated very far away from others and the waitress gave my table its own water glass for us to pour ourselves. Masks were worn by the employees the whole time and there were hand sanitizer bottles on every...
The last time we ate here, before the pandemic, the menu was very elaborate, the chef trying to be different. This time the menu was much more standard and better for the change. The food was good but not outstanding. It was nice to see the restaurant busy and we hope the trend continues. We'll...
Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company,...
Great meal. Server was great, personable and very knowledgable of the menu. Crafted cocktail menu was impressive and the Jalapeño Cilantro Margherita was amazing! Cheesecake Beignets were an excellent finish to a great meal!
- W Washington DC
- Randolph Hills Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- King Street Metro Station
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Tysons Corner Center
- Andrews Air Force Base
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hamilton Street Playground
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.