24 restaurants available nearby
Marissa is a wonderful server. We started with the Lobster Fritters.For lunch we had the Fish & Chips and Go Fish Seafood Pasta with shrimp, scallops, lobster, crab, julienne vegetables, garlic-parmesan cream sauce. Everything was fantastic. Portions were very large and we had some take home for...
Really enjoyed our meal ! Great raw seafood platter, meals are very good. Loved the unique cocktail I had as well. Oh, we had two excellent desserts as well. Not thrilled with the bread but everything else was very good. Of course the views are wonderful!
First time inside dining in almost a year! Dog Watch did a great job with making the venue feel Covid separated and safe. Couldn’t have picked a better place. Outstanding food, service and views. Had mussels and scallops and grilled oysters along with lovely wine. Wonderful experience!!
- Thruway Holiday Motel
- Evans Park
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Ocean County Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- One World Trade Center
- Rockefeller Center
- Grand Central Station
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 59th Street Columbus Circle
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hunter Mountain
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Paramus Park Shopping Center