Cuisine (20 of 26)
16 restaurants available nearby
Everybody liked their food. One guest had a salad with shrimp. It was the first time she had had shrimp and she liked it very much. My wife had ribs, we she liked very much (and appreciated the towel). I had the sirloin steak which had good flavor but was a little dry. I enjoyed it, but I...
I had a Cobb salad that was good off the regular menu . I was with 3 others who all have celiac disease and they all enjoyed their GF meal: GF rolls, chicken Parmesan, mac n cheese, and carrot cake. They were out of all their lemonade flavors, but we were all able to find another drink option.
Very good breakfast brunch. However, one of the featuted items was the mimosa flight. Thing is, the serving tray doesn't keep the drinks cold😑 Surely there's a gadget out there that holds those perfect-sized mimosa glasses. Also, pork belly was meant to have crispy edges. As my favorite protein, i...
Many visit here to celebrate and event, thus why the hostess asks you when you arrive and are seated. The booths are very high and offer a good deal of privacy. They have a great selection from the bar, and ask what the specials are, usually they are offering a set menu for a fixed price. This is...
We really enjoyed our first time at Comus Inn. We have passed by it multiple times over the years on our way to Sugarloaf Mountain and were happy that our first experience there was so good. Really good brunch menu, great view of the mountain and nice atmosphere. It's a little noisy, my only...
- Capitol Heights Metro Station
- Lincoln Memorial
- Mount Vernon Square
- Mount Zion Park
- Travilah Square Shopping Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Harbor
- White House
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Milestone Center Shopping Center
- Verizon Center
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts