Cuisine (20 of 36)
51 restaurants available nearby
We go to Red Lobster for healthier options, such as the wood grilled fresh fish. It’s also one of those few remaining places where you can easily talk. There are lots of choices on the extensive menu. Two drawbacks: high priced wines and salads, especially the Caesar, that are drowning in...
We showed up with a reservation and was told we would be moved to the top of the list because of it and then watched about 10 other tables get seated in front of us so I’m not sure what the point in doing a reservation is so. Other then that everything g else was ok.
Carlyle Grill's Thanksgiving Feast was impressive and scrumptious! Their portions were generous and service was quick, attentive, and friendly. It was my first time there and I will definitely return to try their regular menu.
Intimate atmosphere with highly professional wait staff. We loved the flavors of the veal dumpling appetizers. I had the halibut which was perfection and my husband feasted on the rack of lamb, also a huge treat. We finished our meal with the chocolate cake desert that melt-in-your-mouth...
- Hyatt Place Grand Rapids South
- Spartan Stadium
- Three Oaks Station
- Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake
- Residence Inn by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport
- Crowne Plaza Lansing West
- The Felt Estate
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Forest Akers Golf Course West Course
- Rivertown Crossings Mall
- Cascade Plaza Shopping Center
- Summerwood Park
- East Lansing Marriott at University Place
- Econo Lodge Cadillac
- Gull Lake View Golf Club
- Frederik Meijer Gardens Sculpture Park
- Pinery Park
- Celebration Cinema And Imax Theatre
- Sacred Heart of Mary Catholic Church Historical Marker
- P J Hoffmaster State Park