10 restaurants available nearby
My wife and I sat outdoors for a lunch date.
Cocktails and wine selection were great.
We started with burrata, which was excellent.
Mussels for me and burger for my wife. Burger was perfect. The mussels were perfect, although the dish as a whole could be improved with this minor change: serve...
The favors were outstanding in all the dishes we had. The handmade gyoza are spectacular. The sushi bowel was great and had lots of variety. The garden salad was so crisp and fresh with a wonderful dressing. Definitely would recommend this gem of a restaurant.
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- California Ave Caltrain Station
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Sonoma Plaza
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- The Great Mall
- Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- Livermore Valley
- California's Great America
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- The Painted Ladies
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort
- Ferry Building
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center