Cuisine (20 of 35)
56 restaurants available nearby
The food was great. The server was GREAT, and the service was great.
We went there for my wife’s 62nd birthday. We made reservations so there was a table ready for us. The table was decorated with birthday decorations and was a very secluded booth. The Seabass was the best that I’ve ever had and she had the Ahi tuna, which was very good as well. We will definitely...
We met up for lunch on what was probably the hottest day of the year. The food was amazing. But I kept asking myself where is everyone? July is a tough time to be a restaurant in Scottsdale. The food was really amazing and the portions are huge. Good place to go if you can take your leftovers home.
Blue Agave was a surprise. The food was visible (not covered in sauces), temp hot, and portioned right. The price was a great value. Our server Britney was attentive and friendly. We had a booth to the far right back and it was quiter there with a good view of other patrons. My husband has the tres...
Fun to watch the suns game there.
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Alvord Park
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Chase Field
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- Wild West Retreat
- Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain
- Orchards Inn
- Camelback Mountain
- Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center Shopping Center
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- GreenTree Inn & Suites Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Tempe Sports Complex
- Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport