13 restaurants available nearby
Expensive, yes, but this isn’t a burger bar. The attention to detail, from appetizers to dessert, is remarkably good and always consistent. Have someone in your party order the seafood risotto! The wedge salad is superb. WLI is always a great experience at one of Michigan’s inland lake jewels.
We celebrated our anniversary with dinner at PepeNero. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. Each member of the PepeNero staff was friendly, attentive and our dining experience was fantastic!
We always enjoy Vintage. Had a great window seat with a view of Lake Michigan at night. Fred, our server, was outstanding. He always checked on us but was never pushy. Perfect balance while juggling multiple tables which we understand and appreciate.
- Grand Traverse Resort Golf Courses
- Boyne Mountain
- Mackinaw City Historical Marker
- Traverse City State Park
- Calvary Church Historical Marker
- South Higgins Lake State Park
- Leland Historic District Fishtown Historical Marker
- Butterfield Township Park
- Dow Gardens
- Point Betsie Lighthouse
- Front Street
- A-Ga-Ming Golf Resort
- Otsego Club
- Mancelona Area Historical Society Museum
- Lyon Township Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Traverse City
- Colonial Inn Harbor Springs
- Hillside Shopping Center
- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
- Union Commons Mall