Cuisine (20 of 82)
241 restaurants available nearby
This place has been a favorite of mine since day one. The food is consistently delicious and the servers and bartenders are friendly yet professional. I would recommend it for any occasion because they also have private dining spaces.
We had the beet salad, fried asparagus, grilled octopus. C.A.B...
El Torito has certainly gone downhill since the last time I was there Was disappointed because our family was looking forward to the awesome experience we usually have there but not this time Service was good, food only mediocre and they seem to be doing a bldg make over right in the middle of the...
Great live music Saturday night! Salmon cakes was ok we enjoyed the Caesar salad and the double bone in pork chop that was great! Enjoyed the flavor and juiciness. Loved the ambiance and the music was amazing.
- Pavilions Shopping Center
- Arden Fair Mall
- Crocker Park
- Sacramento River
- California State Capitol And Museum
- Sacramento Amtrak Station
- Anderson Park
- Sterling Hotel
- Prairie City Off Highway Vehicle Park
- Ridgeway Park
- Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
- Roosevelt Park
- DoubleTree By Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
- Capitol Mall Shopping Center
- Watt Avenue Shopping Center
- Sacramento Community Center
- The B Street Theatre
- Ancil Hoffman Park Golf Course
- The Hotel at Black Oak Casino Resort