22 restaurants available nearby
The Club Tavern and Grill was originally The Grantree Restaurant when three men from Conrad, Montana purchased it in 1985. The Felska’s and the Solvie’s came to Bozeman motivated by the prospect of building or buying a Conference Center.They discovered that the Ramada Inn, (hotel, restaurant, and...
Chet's has a wonderful but small menu. We ate there 3 times and everything was absolutely delicious. The service was attentive and friendly but not over-bearing and their recommendations were spot-on for our tastes. Highly recommended!
Outstanding in every way - attentive, kind and enthusiastic service. The grounds and ambiance need no superfluous words; situated perfectly along the river with a rustic yet refined aesthetic. The dinner was absolutely delicious with a wine pairing and bonus celebratory candled dessert.
- Robbers Roost Historical Marker
- Kalispell Center Mall
- Moonlight Basin
- Lone Mountain Ranch
- Hawthorne Park
- Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
- Holter Lake State Recreation Area
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge
- Bridger Bowl
- DoubleTree by Hilton Missoula Edgewater
- Ben Williams Park
- Best Western PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites
- West Yellowstone Town Park
- Dell Park
- Railroad Park
- National Geographic Imax Theater
- Dude Rancher Lodge
- Lodge at Whitefish Lake
- Mallard Larkins Pioneer Park
- Halloway Park