Cuisine (20 of 52)
176 restaurants available nearby
Very good as usual. The National Exemplar over the years has moved from a local comfort food spot to a choice that fits into the limited group of very good second tier Cincinnati restaurants, while still maintaining its neighborhood comfort feeling. Excellent dining that won't break your budget....
Very nice. Sat outside. Service was prompt, knowledgable and friendly. Wine selection is bit short on Mediterranean choices - heavy on domestic, but the French Chard was very nice. Food was well prepared and freshly made and delicious. We would return.
We each got a different entree. Each one was delicious. I had the asparagus gnudi and it was perfectly cooked and so flavorful. Another person had the short rib which was excellent as was the cod and the veal scallopini.
Ben the general manager does a really good job of getting around to most...
- Indian Hill
- Voice of America Park
- Red Coach Park
- Indian Ridge Golf Course
- Hyde Park
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Creation Museum
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Newport Aquarium
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Ciutan Park
- Cincinnati Marriott North
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Hyde Park Shopping Center
- Clocktower Plaza Shopping Center