26 restaurants available nearby
Very good seafood entrees, I had the red fish with shrimp and sausage and with red and green peppers on grits. The fish was fantastic the shrimp and sausage were ok, I expected a little more flavor and bite from the sauce. We started with a gumbo and accompanied with very tasty strawberry...
We had a large party of 16. The restaurant staff was very accommodating, & communicative. We had excellent service, great music, and some great dishes! Everyone had an enjoyable time! Highly recommend!
Food was good but fries were cold. I hate cold fries! Menu was ridiculously small type. Drinks were slow. Waiter had mask under nose and he was a bit frazzled.
- First African Baptist Church
- Coffee Bluff Marina
- Owens Thomas House
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Embassy Suites Savannah Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
- Cann Park
- Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Twitty Park
- Embassy Suites Savannah Historic District
- Cleveland Field
- The Cloister
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel
- Azalea Inn and Villas
- The Marshall House
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District
- Forsyth Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
- Bonaventure Cemetery