Cuisine (20 of 21)
23 restaurants available nearby
Friday night, Braves away... started our night here at the battery for some beer and BBQ. We had a table near the bar and serviced by bar staff who did a fantastic job, 5-stars. Ambiance was good, lots of TVs to watch the game, with plenty of beer and food options.
We started with the half and...
The food and service was great. We had the bowl of fries which were some of the best hand cut fries I’ve had. We had the burger and the Greek salad with grilled chicken. If you’re trying to decide between the two I would suggest the burger which was delicious.
Small group of 5; we ate outdoors on the patio. The setting was serene even with the traffic and the music added the right vibe to the overall ambience. The service was impeccable as was the food. I will definitely make this a go to spot anytime I visit Atlanta.
One of the BEST dining experiences I’ve ever had!
Food was delicious. Hands down the best calamari I’ve ever had and will come back here for the calamari! My husband enjoyed having his birthday dinner there and our waitress was phenomenal!
- East Cobb Crossing Shopping Center
- Peachtree Corners Shopping Center
- Towncenter Mall
- North River Village Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
- New World of Coca Cola
- Vinings Jubilee Shopping Center
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Atlantic Station
- Omni Atlanta Hotel @ CNN Center
- North Druid Hills Station
- Robins Plaza Shopping Center
- Virginia Highland
- Providence Canyon State Park
- Atlanta Zoo
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Northpoint Mall Shopping Center
- Discover Mills
- Cumming Marketplace Shopping Center
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza