10 restaurants available nearby
The service was excitement from beginning to end. The food was spectacular. The only concern was parking. You must valet, which is complimentary (make sure to have it validated or it’s $12).
Nice food selection and our party of 6 were all happy with appetizers (split a firecracker shrimp. Delish!) and main courses (which included 2 Center Cut Steaks (side dishes of string beans and fries were perfect), 1 Grilled Atlantic salmon (which was devoured), a salad & 1 entre sized Tavern...
We went there for a nice family dinner, The price point is somewhat high and do not recommend if you have younger kids as the menu does not accommodate to them. The restaurant was vey nice and the staff was pretty friendly.
Great meal, very good quality. Best red lobster I have been to!
- Old Town
- Downtown Orlando
- Amway Center
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- Legoland Florida
- Ormond Beach
- Highgate Park Villa in Davenport HG346
- Best Western Oceanfront - New Smyrna Beach
- Marriott Orlando World Center
- Guernsey Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village
- Four Corners
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Mall At Millenia
- Westgate Town Center Resort
- Colonial Plaza Mall
- Seminole Towne Center Mall