24 restaurants available nearby
Reservation and table were ready upon arrival. Greeted by hostess and immediately taken to our table.
Our server Brian was professional and provided non intrusive service.
The bar was out of a lot of craft beers that our guest requested that were on the menus.
Service was a little fast as the...
We ate at Tony’s twice while visiting Indy. We tried a few different dishes this meal. The crab cake is amazing, hardly any filler mostly crab!! Brussel sprouts was plenty to share for 5. We had the sirloin, pork chops and ahi. All were great but the ahi was lacking much flavor and it didn’t come...
We ate here on a recent trip to Indianapolis and just loved this place...I had the lamb meatball & my husband had the beef bourguignon and both were excellent. Wish we lived closer & we would definitely make this one of our go-to spots! Try it....you won't be disappointed.
Had friends coming in from out of town for a Pacers game. Picked this place because it was close to the arena. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was really good, our waiter was pleasant and had a good sense of humor. All in all I would go here again and would recommend it to friends.
- Indiana Convention Center
- Glenbrook Square
- Indianapolis Water Company Riverside Station
- Merchant Square Shopping Center
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- University Park Mall
- Scottsdale Mall
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Fishers
- Honey Creek Square Shopping Center
- Nora Shops Shopping Center
- University of Notre Dame
- French Lick Springs Hotel
- Georgetown Square
- Fountain Park
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Keystone Mall
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
- Wawasee Golf Club
- Indian Lake Recreation Area
- Noblesville Square Shopping Center