Cuisine (20 of 57)
70 restaurants available nearby
Definitely for special occasions! The choices are a bit expensive for a regular date night. We didn’t realize the restaurant was currently undergoing construction when we made the reservation. It was still a wonderful experience and the service was great (as usual)! I would definitely go back and...
Nice experience. Great food and service. Amazing cooks (far better than other Brazilian steakhouses like Casa do Brazil). They even offered us complimentary dessert as we were celebrating our anniversary. Nice gesture.
Kasra is a Persian grill featuring the authentic dishes of the region. Starters here include the classic hummus, kashka bademjan which is a special eggplant dip, lentil soup, roasted garlic and jalapeño and a special herb plate showcasing the best herbs and spices unique to Persian culinary...
Wonderful menu. Food was great. Service was excellent. However restaurant is quite noisy and the table for 2 was pretty small. Would have been perfect if just having drinks but for dinner with multiple plates it was a little small. Overall a great experience and will definitely return.
- Houston Zoo
- Alley Theater
- Scottish Inn and Suites Highway Six South
- Museum District
- Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
- The Hobby Center For Performing Arts
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
- Jones Hall
- Sugarland Town Square
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- Post Oak Center Shopping Center
- Ra Apffel Park
- Houston Museum of Natural Sciences
- Buffalo Bayou Park
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Executive Inn
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Hampton Inn Houston I-10 West-Energy Corridor