17 restaurants available nearby
It’s a very quaint restaurant. The service is good and there are rarely large crowds. This place is really a gem. The food is absolutely delicious and affordable given the other Portuguese restaurants in the area. I highly recommend for all occasions, especially a first date
First timer and I was pleasantly surprised. Really spacious and lovely atmosphere. The staff were so courteous and friendly and the food was excellent. I also enjoyed the cocktails. Service was beyond good. I will definitely return.
Thank you kindly for your exceptional service..
The food is flavorful, however, if the dish is supposed to have chicken (for example), there is adequate sauce, but not enough of the main ingredient. Also, each dish should arrive with a separate bowel of rice, since there is a lot of sauce.
We recently moved back to South Orange and were looking for a restaurant within walking distance at short notice…This restaurant was both and we were not disappointed. Great service , Fabulously freshly prepared dishes in a tastefully decorated restaurant. We will be returning ! Thank you Bistro...
- EWR Airport
- Bintz Swimming Pool
- Edgewood Park Historic District
- High Line
- Bay Head Beach
- Port Jefferson Village Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Airport
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- 86th Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Erie Canal
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Bleecker Street
- World Financial Center Plaza
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- One World Trade Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line