Cuisine (20 of 37)
27 restaurants available nearby
Arrived on time but as usual, I had to wait for a table. Disappointing again. Wait staff were OK but almost too "formal".
The filet was wonderfully tender and cooked perfectly.
In spite of the wait at the start, I'll likely be back.
We recently visited for our wedding anniversary. My husband (who doesn’t like seafood) had never been and I had not been for a few years. Our waitress was great, helpful and very friendly. Our food was AMAZING! I had the cedar salmon with clams and my husband ordered a streak. We were both...
Love this place and the food! We were seated in the back room though, which doesn't have the same atmosphere as the bar or first seating area. A little disappointed since we had a reservation, but still a nice evening with great food and a great waitress!
We were greeted warmly when we arrived. We were lucky to get seated at a large table up front that was semi private. Waitress was great and accommodating. Everyone in our party enjoyed the tapas we choose to start with and their entrees. Ended the meal with delicious chocolate desserts.
- Hampton Inn Iowa City/Coralville
- Drake Stadium
- Colfax Golf Club
- West Des Moines Marriott
- Des Moines Inn
- East Village
- Canoe Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Hotel Fort Des Moines
- Hy Vee Hall
- Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Hotel
- Embassy Suites Des Moines Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
- Staybridge Suites West Des Moines
- Quad City International Airport
- Allamakee County Home Park
- Holiday Inn Express - Albert Lea
- Southpark Shopping Center
- University of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics Medical Museum
- Railroad Park