12 restaurants available nearby
We generally have a good experience - this time it was off for service and warmth of food. Amy at Charlie’s came to the rescue and although she was not our server, she worked hard to make things right!! Will go back of course- just a shout out to Amy for being excellent at her job!!
I had the large rib eye, excellent. My wife has the 9oz filet and lobster. We love both and have had them numerous times. We also both like the creme brulet for dessert.
We used to buy a bottle of wine but now feel they are overpriced and only get a glass.
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- MSP Airport
- Minnesota State Capitol
- Southdale Shopping Center
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Glen Lake Center Shopping Center
- Walker Art Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester - Mayo Clinic Area
- Maple Creek Park
- University of Wisconsin River Falls
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- The Preserve At Grand View Lodge Golf Course
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Pine Ridge Estates Park
- Eden Prairie Center Shopping Center
- University of Minnesota
- Days Inn Rochester Downtown
- Lake Harriet
- Knollwood Mall Shopping Center
- Gull Lake