10 restaurants available nearby
First time visiting. The service was exemplary. The mixed drinks were very creative and quite tasty. The food was very good. The ambience was excellent. Quiet music in the background. A great place for an indoor or outdoor get together. Definitely will be back!
The new owners have outdone themselves with all the new features of the Inn. As a local, we were not able to enjoy the Inn as much in the past unless staying there. Now, they have opened the beautiful Valle Tavern where we can stop by for a drink, they offer breakfast and lunch for locals and host...
Wonderful hidden gym a little outside of Banner Elk. Worth the drive. Family owned and operated. The owner (Troy) was our waiter for the evening. Food was excellent. Karen (Troy’s mom) was the greeter/receptionist/hostess and greeted everyone like they were family. Will definitely be going back...
- South Mountains State Park
- Asheville Civic Center
- Boone Golf Course
- Pisgah National Forest
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Biltmore Square
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- East Franklin Shopping Center
- Vanhook Wayside Park
- Grandfather Mountain
- Freedom Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Biltmore/Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Road
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
- Appalachian Ski Mountain
- French Broad Recreation Site
- SpringHill Suites Asheville
- Best Western Hendersonville Inn
- Biltmore Village Lodge