Cuisine (20 of 24)
26 restaurants available nearby
The hostess that seated us allowed to change tables. We wanted a booth..
The bartender was our waiter and did a fantastic job with our many requests.
I would recommend a reservation. Happy Hour is no longer a part of PF Chang’s , but they still had many items at the Tempe location
We went here before a show at Gammage since there are so few nicer options in Tempe. The food was incredible. Our server was fantastic. The prices were maybe not the best for value but the portions were perfect. Not too much and not too little. Only complaint was that the kitchen was pretty slow...
This place has a very different menu with many hard to get meals. Fish from Great Lakes and Oceans, Wild Elk, and Bison. The wait staff we had was outstanding. Wine list is complete. All and all great but a bit pricey.
We had an 11 person birthday party and did the food a la carte. Our waiter was fab and food was good as usual. They constantly came around to ensure our drinks/water, etc was full.
We brought in a birthday cake and the server even sliced it for us.
When I am in area, this is where i eat.
Great new spot to grab drinks, enjoy some live music and take in a nice view. I was looking forward to sitting out on the patio but it was closed due to heat, can’t wait for that to open. Service was great, very attentive waiters and the food was also good!
- Shea Plaza Shopping Center
- Lincoln Village Shopping Center
- Biltmore Plaza Shopping Center
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire
- Promenade At Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Tempe
- Camelback And Miller Plaza Shopping Center
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Paradise Valley Mall
- The Scottsdale, Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Arizona Biltmore
- Peoria Sports Complex
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - Old Town
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort