Cuisine (20 of 42)
65 restaurants available nearby
It was a great experience.
Food was amazing and fresh. Excellent food quality!
Service was great, our waiter Joey was kind, funny and very knowledgeable about the whole menu
I strongly recommend it and can't wait to go back
Love love love Stonebridge. My family hadn’t been out together for dinner in a very long time and they love this restaurant so we decided to go there. The server recognized my family right away and that was such a nice touch. He even remembered what we used to get for appetizers! The food was so...
Nice Saturday night dinner with the family. Great atmosphere and ambiance. Particularly enjoyed our soups, French fries and steak. Noise level was a bit high but that’s likely due to a spirited party the next table over. Fun experience and we will be back.
Bianco Rosso was bustling this Valentines Day and it was fun to be in the middle of the action! Service was cheerful despite how busy they were, and the food, as always was so fresh and delicious!
We hope to be back soon!
- Thruway Holiday Motel
- Evans Park
- Buckland Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Ocean County Mall Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- One World Trade Center
- Rockefeller Center
- Grand Central Station
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- 59th Street Columbus Circle
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Hunter Mountain
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Paramus Park Shopping Center