Cuisine (20 of 34)
48 restaurants available nearby
Shrimp for shrimp cocktail was “weird”. Living near the coast we eat a lot of shrimp. It tasted good but was so cold that it was almost frozen and it wasn’t gulf shrimp.
Steak was perfect. Baked potato was cold-ish. Out if the Malbec that we normally drink.
What a wonderful meal! Our waiter, Diego, was awesome, both personable and knowledgeable. Let’s start with directives - be prepared to eat every delicious morsel of everything that is served so order accordingly. The bread and marinated herbs in olive oil (rosemary, thyme, garlic etc.) were so...
The food was very good at Landry's Seafood House. I always go there for my birthday lunch. I do prefer the smaller size shrimp that I used to get in my shrimp cocktail to the very large ones I had yesterday. Service was excellent and even though we lingered over lunch and talked for quite some...
Anthony our waiter was delightful. The special dinner for restaurant week with the smoked fish appetizer, Greek salad with shrimp and the red fish and shrimp with artichoke and grits was outstanding. Our dining experience was absolutely fabulous.
- Houston Zoo
- Alley Theater
- Scottish Inn and Suites Highway Six South
- Museum District
- Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
- The Hobby Center For Performing Arts
- Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
- Jones Hall
- Sugarland Town Square
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- Post Oak Center Shopping Center
- Ra Apffel Park
- Houston Museum of Natural Sciences
- Buffalo Bayou Park
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Executive Inn
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Hampton Inn Houston I-10 West-Energy Corridor