Cuisine (20 of 63)
150 restaurants available nearby
First time here and won’t be the last. Had a little bit from everything on the menu including two desserts. Excellent service from Adonis!!! My husband is not a fan of Mexican food however he love the fact that country music was playing the whole time. And when it gets warmer there is a large...
The food was very good and my wife said the roasted Brussels Sprouts were the best she ever eaten. Her filet was perfectly cooked and both tender and flavorful. My French dip was very good. We were headed North from Florida and we usually stop near Charlotte and we will stop at Harry’s on future...
Great place for the true vegan experience but still with options for the non-vegan. The food all tasted amazing and the Blueberry Smash mimosas were delicious. The area we sat was inside and no windows so if you like to see the daylight, ask for a table outside or in the area near the windows. ...
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Rock Hill
- Charlotte Knights Baseball Clb
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- Mint Museum of Craft Design
- Park Road Shopping Center
- Tweetsie Railroad
- Carolina's Medical Center
- Bank of America Stadium
- Triangle Shopping Center
- The Westin Charlotte
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
- Cherry Park
- Phillips Place
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- US National Whitewater Center
- Villa Square Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Charlotte Matthews
- Mallard Creek