Cuisine (20 of 54)
207 restaurants available nearby
First time going to any Red Lobster, will definitely go back again. We received a gift card over the holidays, was surprised over the amount of food for the price. My only complaint is the booth seating isn't very comfortable for plus size guests. I didn't ask about being seated somewhere else...
Their Black Diamond Pineapple martini is one of my favorite cocktails anywhere. I also love their bacon wrapped filet with blue cheese sauce and the southwestern augratin potatoes. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and friendly.
my server was fantastic. you would have thought i was her one and only table! Very good experience.
The Salmon was a little off this trip however. Not sure if new Chef or if old topping but it was not the same as the last 4 times i have ordered it.
- Indian Hill
- Voice of America Park
- Red Coach Park
- Indian Ridge Golf Course
- Hyde Park
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Creation Museum
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Newport Aquarium
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Ciutan Park
- Cincinnati Marriott North
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Hyde Park Shopping Center
- Clocktower Plaza Shopping Center