49 restaurants available nearby
We had a wonderful dining experience at The Steakhouse on Whitmarsh. The food was out of sight and the service was perfect. We loved hearing the very talented Annie Allman while enjoying delicious food, drinks and conversations. Thank you for a fabulous night out. We will be back soon!
My husband and I found this gem online and are so glad we stopped! We have been coming to Savannah for many years as it is a special city to us. We enjoyed the food, ambiance, and friendly service. The brussels sprouts were a definite do over! We will be back.
We were among the few having dinner here on a Sunday night, but it was a worthwhile experience. As it was dark at about 8pm, the last seating of the night, and we wanted to eat outdoors, we found it a bit dark as the candles didn't provide enough light. But the food made up for it: a beet salad...
Charles was amazing! He made sure that we had a fantastic table and that our dining experience was perfect! We will definitely go back!
- First African Baptist Church
- Coffee Bluff Marina
- Owens Thomas House
- Ardsley Park Chatham Crescent Historic District
- Embassy Suites Savannah Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown
- Cann Park
- Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- Twitty Park
- Embassy Suites Savannah Historic District
- Cleveland Field
- The Cloister
- The Brice, a Kimpton Hotel
- Azalea Inn and Villas
- The Marshall House
- Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District
- Forsyth Park
- Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
- Bonaventure Cemetery