Cuisine (20 of 43)
77 restaurants available nearby
It was good to be out.
We had the white anchovy appetizer, calamari, and the charcuterie platter. All were good. I’d get the anchovies again. We had the paella seafood. Fish were all perfectly cooked. There was no saffron in the rice of the dish. I’d go back. Service was good. I had cava to drink...
A phenomenal experience. The food was excellent in every way. The vast part, though, was the people. Everyone on the floor was a delight, both with me and with all the other guests. We loved it and look forward to returning.
Wow! We came here for a birthday celebration with a large group and 2 kids. We could not have been more happy! Everything was top notch! They anticipated our needs, our glasses were never empty and we left with full bellies! Our kids were given yummy French fries as we sat down which held them over...
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown
- Brigham Young University
- Waldorf Astoria Park City
- Trolley Square
- University Mall
- Brian Head Resort
- DoubleTree by Hilton Park City - The Yarrow
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Capitol Theatre
- Marriott's MountainSide
- Timberwolf Lodge
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- Lindsey Gardens
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Zion Mountain Ranch
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Grand Summit Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Sugar House Shopping Center