20 restaurants available nearby
It was a lovely fall evening and we sat on the beautiful patio. The food is always fresh and flavorful and often a bit unique. One can always bank on consistent preparation and great service. They make a good cocktail too.
The patio is really large and there was live music that we enjoyed on a Thursday. The parking is difficult, and there is train construction this summer right next to the patio, and that was noisy. Champps itself is great. Lots of beer choices, great appetizers, good service.
Always a favorite of mine. You and your party are treated like family. My only complaint is (I’m sure this is due to Covid) a drastically limited menu. I prefer the Italian sausage over the meatballs. The meatballs tasted like corned beef hash which is fine. However I prefer pork in my meatball....
The restaurant is a bit pricey, but the food and the service are excellent. We had spicy French fries, mussels and flatbread topped with pears and bleu cheese. All were excellent. The wine list is extensive and by-the-glass is reasonably priced. Our server was efficient and friendly. We plan to go...
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
- Centennial Lakes Plaza Shopping Center
- Cloquet Valley Ranger Station
- Albertville Premium Outlets
- Canal Park Square
- Grand Portage State Forest
- Southdale Center
- Highland Crossing Shopping Center
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall
- Mayo Clinic
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Lake Harriet
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- John Adams Middle School Grounds
- SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum