Cuisine (20 of 26)
22 restaurants available nearby
Devin was our server. He was so enthusiastic that it was very easy to figure out what to order. The oysters and the beef tartar were perfect for us and the focaccia bread that's made in house was delicious! We had a great time, and really enjoyed the experience.
First time there. Nice space with high open ceiling, beautiful bar area. I split the crab appetizer with my wife. Excellent. Then had the pizza special that was outstanding. Then had a special bananas foster dessert.
They also have a good wine list. Our waitress was informative and efficient.
Folks in town for the weekend and I thought Seabird would be the quintessential downtown dining experience. My mom has a bevy of food allergies that would potentially make her very ill so I always include that in the reservation notes. Not only did they acknowledge that fact when drinks were...
- Smithville Township District Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach
- Southeast Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
- Robin Schusta Park
- Town N Country Shopping Center
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge
- Raeford Road Shopping Center
- Coral Bay Shopping Center
- Brunswick Station
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wilmington Mayfaire
- Brice Creek Recreation Site
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Shallotte Township Park
- Camp Lejeune Marine Base Jacksonville North Carolina
- Mclewean Square
- Everett Park
- Brynn Marr Shopping Center
- National Park Service Headquarters
- Clarks Park