61 restaurants available nearby
our server was amazing. he had great knowledge of food and was great at recommending dishes to try. we sat outside . the patio is small so good to get there early. this is the second time we have come here and thoroughly enjoy it.
Hunter really added to our fun "girls" get together....she was very attentive but understood we were catching up...really enhanced the experience.
Thanks for helping with pics too!
Great job on the boards...presentations were really nice and perfect for our nibbling and enjoying one...
We love this restaurant. I have found that we enjoy lunch more than dinner as it is less crowded and the attention more personal but have never had a bad experience. We will be back soon and bringing friends!
Server seemed disinterested in trying to meet our food request. As a result we did not get food prepared as requested.
Wow! Why isn’t this place packed? the food is an incredible bargain and the service and quality and awesome. Happy Hour is a deal and a half...from 3-6 p.m., but the regular menu is just as good of a deal. Britt Bratt was our server, just as nice as could be. Loads of takeout going when we were...
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- Arizona Biltmore
- Arrowhead Mall
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
- Kierland Commons
- Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
- West Side Park
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
- Sun Lakes
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Westin Kierland Villa
- The 500 Club
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- The Borgata of Scottsdale