Cuisine (20 of 27)
22 restaurants available nearby
Made reservations for two at 7:30pm on a Monday night. Given an option of two small tables in the bar. Noticed a booth was open and asked if we could change tables and we did. Waitress was very attentive and the food was excellent. At the end of our night we mentioned it was our 46th year...
This was my second visit to Hazelwood and I left just as impressed as the first time! First and foremost, our server was incredible. He had a contagious energy and happy vibe to him, was very on top of checking in and insuring we were satisfied with our drinks and meals.
We enjoyed the Salmon...
As always, the service is professional, cheerful and respectful. Our orders arrived correctly (that's a big deal!) and quickly. Refills were prompt and unobtrusive.
Happy to live near such a lovely restaurant for meetings and dinner with friends.
Service and food were fantastic as always! This is the place of choice for my husband when he chooses where to go. We were celebrating his birthday yesterday, he chose Carne Asada and is now a forever fan. We tried the Queso Laredo, it was okay but prefer our top shelf guacamole and will get that...
- Grand Avenue
- Southdale Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Highland Park
- Waterloo Prairie State Natural Area
- Target Field
- Walker Art Center
- Eagan Town Centre Shopping Center
- Tamarack Village Shopping Center
- Factory Outlet Mall Shopping Center
- Father Hennepin State Park
- Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove Arbor Lakes
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Elliot Park
- Sever's Corn Maze
- Lake Nokomis Park
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Rosedale Shopping Center
- Radisson Blu Mall of America