8 restaurants available nearby
I’ve grown up in the south and love southern style cooking. So, when I see a restaurant with a theme of southern cuisine, I’m always skeptical because I’m usually disappointed. However, Sway has nailed it and they are truly southern cuisine. I had the fried chicken with collards and mashed potatoes...
Another outstanding dining experience. I can think of no place I have been where I was completely satisfied with the whole experience. I recent years I have watched customer service slip in the restaurant scene. Not here. From the moment you walk in to the moment you pay for your meal. Love this...
FABULOUS. We went for our son's 15th birthday. We sat outside which was really nice (though there is no shade, and the sun was a little warm) We already can't wait to go back! The food was beyond delicious, and the quality of the seafood was awesome.
Great food, great service and reasonable wait on a Saturday evening.
Was finally able to get my green chili wonton fix. So good. Ordered Grilled salmon teriyaki. This was one of the best salmon fillets I've ever had. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. Excellent meal and service.
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park
- Gardiner Lane Shopping Center
- Frazier International History Museum
- University of Louisville
- Fourth Street Live
- Mill Springs Battlefield
- Old Brownsboro Crossing Shopping Center
- Louisville Marriott Downtown
- Muhammad Ali Center
- University of Kentucky Albert B Chandler Hospital
- Shelbyville Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Kentucky Fair And Exposition Center
- Phillips Station Historical
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
- Red River Gorge Geological Area
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Bashford Manor Mall Shopping Center Historical
- Hilton Lexington Downtown
- Louisville Airport Expo Center Hotel
- Oxmoor Center Shopping Center