Cuisine (20 of 53)
131 restaurants available nearby
2nd time visiting Anthonies. Both times sat outside. Ambiance with music and lighting is perfect! Food was excellent both times. All food is perfection and waitstaff is attentive without being obtrusive. One of best restaurants around Houston. Setting is perfect in the middle of country...
Ambience was great! Live music was entertaining. Started out great with burrata and pasta figioli!! The only disappointing thing was my salmon (main entree) was very over cooked and I could not get past the burnt taste. They did remove it from the bill which I appreciate. I will give it another try...
Our first visit, was a great experience. Staff was very attentive, but did not over do it. Made an anniversary celebration special from verbal acknowledgement to a special dessert. Will definitely go back.
Excellent food and we enjoyed getting to know the owner. The service was slow although we weren't in a hurry, but it took a while to get our drinks. The appetizer was excellent and my wife's ribs were very flavorful. I enjoyed eating the rest of them the next day. My dish, the shrimp in coconut...
- Houston Medical Center
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- Cypress Station
- University of Houston
- Wortham Center
- Madison High School Football Field And Track
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- Westin Houston Memorial City
- Downtown Transit Center Station
- Meyerland Plaza Shopping Center
- Memorial City Mall
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Main Street Market Square Historic District
- Jamaica Beach
- Gulfgate Shopping Center
- Root Square
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Rosenberg
- White Oak Park
- Jones Hall