Cuisine (20 of 32)
60 restaurants available nearby
We were in town for just one day - and Agni Indian Kitchen is located right beside the Holiday Inn - so we decided to give it a try. We've had Indian food in London and Toronto - Brampton being the largest Indian settlement outside India itself, Toronto has amazing Indian food all over the city -...
Food was very good. Husband had the shrimp and grits, mother had short ribs, and I had the fried catfish. Everything was cooked perfectly. Sides were paired wonderfully. We sat outside along with most everyone else there. Great experience. Will go back.
A friend and I had a wonderful lunch today at Bravo. Food was delicious and our waiter was very professional and friendly. Will definitely return soon.
- Thruway Shopping Center
- North Carolina Pottery Center
- Pilot Mountain
- Robin Hood Road Shopping Center
- M C Benton Jr Convention Center
- Welborn Motel - Hamptonville
- Hanes Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Municipal Golf Course
- Barber Park
- Greensboro Marriott Downtown
- Wingate by Wyndham High Point
- Fourteenth Street Park
- SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
- Holiday Inn Greensboro Airport
- Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center
- The Kimpton Cardinal Hotel
- Charleston Shopping Center
- Foxwood Golf Course
- The Historic Brookstown Inn