Cuisine (20 of 34)
55 restaurants available nearby
We were having dinner to celebrate a birthday, had drinks and appetizers. The main meal was taking a long time so they gave us another round of drinks for free. The food was outstanding. Service good. Would return
The outside dining here is as good as you can get. Heaters make even a chilly, windy day okay. The food is always good and the servers know the wines to help you find the right pairing for the meal you have ordered.
I love this restaurant and really appreciate all they do to give us outside...
Great place for an early Mother's Day brunch! Consistent social distancing of tables and mask-wearing of staff was a plus. The Bananas Foster French Toast was amazing - the bacon gave a great salty vibe to balance the sweetness. Plus, they gave complimentary mimosas to all the moms at the table!
Melting Pot is the most relaxing restaurant there is. The servers are always very attentive and helpful and the food is always delicious. The staff always make you very comfortable. It is a little expensive but always satisfying.
- Blanchette Park
- Forum Shopping Center
- Carondelet Park
- Gateway Arch
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
- Forest Park
- Hampton Village Shopping Center
- Saint Louis Science Center
- Jewel Box
- St Louis Zoo
- St Louis Zoo
- Missouri Botanical Garden Arboretum
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Mall
- Holiday Inn South County Center - St. Louis
- Washington University In St Louis
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
- Schnucks Shopping Center
- Kendall Hill Park
- Drury Plaza St. Louis at the Arch