8 restaurants available nearby
The food is always fantastic at Red Lobster and because we chose to dine there mid-afternoon on July 4th, it was not its usual crowded self. That meant a lot less noise and the waitstaff had plenty of time to take especial care of us. It was terrific!
This is a first time experience.
As soon as you walk in you can smell the steaks. LOL it was great.
I got the 42 day aged rib eye with fries and mac and cheese.
my wife got a salmon with mash potatoes.
all was great! very tasty and worth the money.
overall great night and great drinks.
- The Suites at Fall Creek By Diamond Resorts
- Wonders of Wildlife
- Shepherd of The Hills Inspiration Tower
- Crabtree Cove Public Use Area
- Welk Resort Branson Hotel
- Dutton Family Theater
- Branson Tanger Outlets
- Highway 125 Public Use Area
- Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel
- Howard Cove Use Area
- La Quinta Inn Branson on the Strip
- Oakland Public Use Area
- Pointe Royale Golf Resort
- The New Americana Theatre
- Best Western Plus Coach House
- Big Hill Wildlife Area
- Andy Williams Moon River Theater
- Campbell Point Public Use Area
- Westgate Branson Woods Resort
- Talking Rocks Cavern