5 restaurants available nearby
We had the shrimp appetizer. My wife had the fried shrimp dinner and I the snapper dinner blackened. All were excellent. Our server, Amanda, was perfect. Probably as good a seafood place as you’ll find in this area. Very enjoyable. Make reservations to keep the stress down.
The heirloom tomato salad with salmon was fantastic, and my husband enjoyed his burger and french fries. Everything was fresh and made well, and we liked sitting on the second floor next to the windows so we could look down at all the cool motorcycles passing by. The staff was very welcoming,...
The food is always fantastic at Red Lobster and because we chose to dine there mid-afternoon on July 4th, it was not its usual crowded self. That meant a lot less noise and the waitstaff had plenty of time to take especial care of us. It was terrific!
- The Suites at Fall Creek By Diamond Resorts
- Quality Inn & Suites Chesterfield Village
- Titanic Museum
- Days Inn Battlefield Road/Highway 65
- Spring Creek Public Use Area
- Springfield Branson National Airport
- Branson Tanger Outlets
- Nichols Park
- Table Rock Lake
- Clay Cooper Theatre
- Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip
- Jones Point State Wildlife Management Area
- Hollister Wildlife Area
- Jungo Stadium
- Big Hill Wildlife Area
- Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge
- Lamplighter Inn and Suites - North
- Twin Lakes Park
- Younes Shopping Center
- Sight Sound Theatres