Cuisine (20 of 53)
161 restaurants available nearby
This is the first time I have been back since the pandemic, and I must say, the menu changes are nice, and the food was much better than old experiences. This Station Park staple is a great place to take out of town guests.
They called us to let us know they were running late with seating, super appreciated it! But the Owner/chef was a little rude to some of the servers, tried giving him a nice compliment, but was very grumpy to us. The rest of the wait staff was great. Maybe he should be nice to his customers, it...
Service was quick snd friendly from the time we stepped inside. Staff was great with recommendations and ensuring we had a great experience. The drinks were tasty and the perfect portion. Our order was taken with ease and the food temperature was idea, kitchen and server timing was great. Server...
Food great! Our server was awesome, even answered all my wife's allergy questions, and got her a not mineral bottle of water. Thanks!!
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- Woodside 946
- Clark Planetarium
- Layton Station
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Deer Valley
- Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
- Sundial Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Trolley Square
- Jon M Huntsman Center
- Foothill Village Shopping Center
- Monaco Salt Lake City, a Kimpton Hotel
- Washington City Base Ball And Soccer Field
- Zion National Park
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Snow Canyon State Park
- The Canyons Resort