30 restaurants available nearby
Loved the atmosphere of Hudson 29 in New Albany. This was our first time dining at this restaurant. We had lunch. We had sushi, which was very tasty and delicious! We also had the rigatoni Bolognese! Soooo good! We started with house salads. So flavorful and huge portions. Service was great, too!...
As usual the fish on the Codwich was very good however they really need to upgrade the bun. It is too small, crumbled and fell apart when trying eat as a sandwich. I had to use a knife and fork to eat it. Also, although this in not the norm, the french fries were luke warm and soggy as if they were...
loved our meal, and cocktails!! Hostess or mgr. and gal who brought our food was very nice and professional.
Male waiter was not up to S&W standard. he was either in a bad mood, or not sure. he’s waited on us before, but tonight was not his night!!
- Hoover Dam Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Columbus New Albany
- Polaris Fashion Mall Shopping Center
- Columbus Square Shopping Center
- Easton Town Center
- The Wilds
- Neil Armstrong Air And Space Museum
- Muskingum River Parkway State Park
- Lou Berliner Park
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Olentangy Bethel Plaza Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Columbus - Dublin
- COSI - Center of Science And History, Columbus Ohio
- Easton Market Shopping Center
- Lane Avenue Shopping Center
- Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Wapakoneta Commercial Historic District
- Port Columbus International Airport
- Worthington Square Shopping Center
- Dublin Sawmill Shopping Center