Cuisine (20 of 37)
67 restaurants available nearby
Our food and drinks were delicious. The staff was super friendly and personable. The only complaint was it was rather loud inside, but they were slammed for Mother’s Day weekend so it’s bound to get a little noisy when they were so busy.
I had.not been to this restaurant for 40 years- got engaged to my ex husband there. I had Ciopino and my husband had Tony’s Fettuccine both were delicious!
Had limoncello cake for dessert- light as air and delicious!
The food was absolutely delicious, but do not eat there if you are in any kind of time crunch or have plans after. We had a 7pm reservation, and did not get our food until about 8:30pm. Entrees only, no apps or dessert ordered. We were missing a few items and the waiter was a little confused and...
The food here is really good. I’m a vegetarian and our server was nice enough to come back to the table and double check that I wasn’t vegan and it was okay to have eggs in my meal. Service and drink refills are also very fast
- Port Columbus International Airport
- Eastland Centre Shopping Center
- Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Embassy Suites Columbus
- Columbus Zoo
- Mall At Tuttle Crossing Shopping Center
- Ohio State University
- Stone Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Greentree Centre Shopping Center
- Ohio State Fairgrounds
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North - Worthington
- North Market Historic District
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbus OSU
- Homewood Suites Columbus-Worthington
- Campus View Consumer Mall Shopping Center
- Muskingum College Campus Historic District
- Columbus Museums Kelton House Museum And Garden
- Columbus Zoo And Aquarium
- Graceland Shopping Center