25 restaurants available nearby
We stay at the St. James Hotel about every 6-8 weeks and eat 3 meals in Scarlet. Again, on our recent visit, the food was spectacular and the service great. The chef at Scarlet is at the top of his game. Highly recommended.
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
Dined with two friends starting with appetizers and adding as we went along. No one was starving so we didn’t order multiple entrees, an order of crab legs, 2 apps and 2 sides in the end, and wine. Waiter was helpful but not intrusive and not offended by us not ordering full meals. Crab legs were...
- Lake Harriet
- Aldrich Arena
- Rosedale Shopping Center
- Eden Prairie Center Shopping Center
- Dalby State Wildlife Management Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton St Paul City Center
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Saint Paul River Centre
- Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- The Saint Paul Hotel
- Mapleton Historical Marker
- Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown
- Minnehaha Park
- Grand Avenue
- Mayo Clinic
- Lakeshore Park
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Radisson Hotel Fargo
- University of Minnesota