31 restaurants available nearby
Great place for a drink and a casual meal in a casual
atmosphere. We split a two meat dinner. My husband chose the brisket, and I went with the chicken. Food came out quick and was good. The flight pours are generous. It is legal to carry the beers out of the restaurant and walk around the ball...
Update: I was contacted by one of the managers, C.J., about my experience below and he genuinely apologized and offered a re-do for our date night. We decided to do a Friday night and the experience was wonderful. Everyone was really nice. I appreciate everyone going above and beyond to make sure...
Went to Atkins Park because of the outdoor seating. As I am from New Orleans, I was happy to learn it is a New Orleans-style tavern. With that said, everything was very good. Although the Southern Fried Chicken could have used a bit more seasoning and the Drunken Pork Tenderloin was a little...
Crispina is a favorite of ours! We go there regularly. Everything is all so good, & tasty. We even have a neighbor that was my client when quarantine started & we have now become great friends & dine together several times a week to be social. During lock down we ordered to go from Crispina, & my...
- Marietta Square
- Southlake Mall Shopping Center
- Florence Marina State Park
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Lenox Square Shopping Center
- Chateau Elan Winery
- Atlanta Zoo
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Baymont Inn & Suites Dalton
- Providence Canyon State Park
- The Forum Shopping Center
- North Druid Hills Station
- Virginia Highland
- Lilburn Crossing Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Commerce
- Lenox Square
- High Museum of Art
- Hilton Atlanta
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center