30 restaurants available nearby
Excellent service, food and staff.
Our lunch at Hawk in Liberty Township was excellent. Service was excellent. Food was delicious and the right temperature...(The bread could have been a bit warmer, but the salmon, potatoes, and slaw were all excellent). I would go there again..
I wanted some good Indian cuisine and this was definitely that. We had the Chicken Afghani as an appetizer and it was phenomenal. For the entree I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and it was equally as good. This was hands down the most flavorful Indian cuisine I’ve had. I can’t wait to go back and...
Food was excellent. Filet wontons delicious. Grilled romaine so so good. Very berry martini yummy. Server was jade and he was attentive but not in your face. Expensive but worth every penny.
- Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
- Fountain Square
- Little Miami River Park And Recreation Area
- Cobblewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Kenwood Mall Shopping Center
- Nippert Stadium
- Golden Tee Golf Course
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Eastgate Mall Shopping Center
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Creation Museum
- Caesar Creek Lake
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
- CVG Airport
- Hyde Park
- Jacot Park
- Airway Shopping Center