Cuisine (20 of 52)
221 restaurants available nearby
We eat at Dray every couple of weeks. The quality of the food is quite good and the prices are fair. A comparable meal is nearly twice as much at Heirloom. The outside seating area is comfy and a bit European in feel. Bar drinks are good but pricey. I ordered a Prosecco with a splash of...
I took a friend here for her birthday. She is vegan. I'd searched for best vegan restaurants in Spartanburg, and came across the Kennedy. The choices and the food were devine. I was very pleased and so was my friend.
We did sit outside, which is always a touch louder but not unbearable by any means. The food was delicious as always. Three of us had the steak special, Perfectly cooked. Also highly recommend the fried green tomatoes. Service was wonderful!
This place was amazing! The food was amazing, everything tasted great and was beautifully prepared. The ambiance of the restaurant made me think we were really back in Rome! It was beautiful. It was our first time, I went in jeans and a t shirt and when I walked in at first I felt very under...
- Coral Beach Resort
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Saint John Historic District
- Broadway At The Beach
- Woodhill Mall Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Seaside Farms Shopping Center
- Crown Reef Resort and Waterpark
- Northridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- Spartanburg Marriott
- University of South Carolina Upstate
- The Market Common
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Congaree Vista
- Hampton Plantation State Park
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Columbia Northeast Shopping Center