Cuisine (20 of 104)
629 restaurants available nearby
Very attentive server and great food!
Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. The portions were quite large, with the exception of the fish. I got the trout - not a whole trout, dry, and seasoned differently than in the menu description, it was not at all worth $38. The drinks were REALLY good. The service was a bit slow, but good....
Lobster pasta was GREAT. The crab cakes were decent. I'm a crabcake snob since I frequent Baltimore area allot and they have the best crabcakes on the planet. But the ambience and service was great! The drinks were good too.
- Shepherd Recreation Center
- Howard University Park Historical
- Ashdale Plaza Shopping Center
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Harbor
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- The Fairmont Washington D C
- Verizon Center
- Farragut North Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Lake Anne Plaza Shopping Center
- Tysons Corner Center
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Washington Union Station DC
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- DCA Airport