Cuisine (20 of 22)
17 restaurants available nearby
Awesome, loved it. Was able to make a timely reservation, was seated right away, staff great, food amazing, everything fresh and tasty, great drink selection, beautiful ambiance. This will be a regular.
Incredible food. Excellent service. Owner and Chef Paul is passionate about what he has going there. Second time to Chefs Table and have been recommending it to everyone. People I have been with have commented it’s the best food and experience they have ever had.
It’s a nice spot and the servers are very nice. However, the servers and bar attendants do not wear covers on their mouth and that made me very uncomfortable, as covid-19 is highly contagious even if you have been vaccinated.
Anyway, the food is overpriced and very small portioned.
- Hyatt Place Bush Intercontinental Airport
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- The Villages 1
- Westin Houston Memorial City
- Jones Hall
- Market Street The Woodlands
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- The Westin Houston Downtown
- First Colony Shopping Center
- The Hobby Center For Performing Arts
- Minute Maid Park
- Hotel Galvez and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- George R Brown Convention Center
- The Lancaster Hotel
- Pipkin Park
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center