Cuisine (20 of 31)
26 restaurants available nearby
We are a Multi-Cuisine Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our coffee is none other than US Virgin Islands' first specialty coffee, Allegro Coffee & Fine Tea a subsidiary of Whole Foods Market!. For something a little stronger we have wine and rum too. If you are in the mood for a...
Wonderful dinner on a quiet night. The “Wiener Schnitzel” veal chop was perfection. The red snapper was likewise. As for the lemon curd dessert with blueberries - doesn’t get better. Speaking of blueberries: try their Blueberry Sky cocktail.
Great atmosphere in this open air (covered patio) Dining.
The whole snapper was cooked to perfection as was the mahi mahi special of the day.
Great service and speed in which we received our meals When There was a party of 14 also dining (amongst other tables)
Great music by Steven Katz...
- Buck Island Reef
- Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Reef Bay Great House Historic District
- Harbour Village
- Palm Beach
- Fdr Park
- Hassel Island Historic District
- Market Square
- Edith Falls
- Christiansted Historic District
- Lionel Roberts Stadium
- Virgin Islands National Park
- Sint Nicolaashaven
- Marabella Junction
- Caparo Station
- Red Hook Shopping Center
- Connections East Shopping Center
- Port of Sale Mall Shopping Center
- Reina Beatrix International Airport