Cuisine (20 of 25)
38 restaurants available nearby
Our date night at Nama was perfect. It was happy hour all day, and that helped with the wine prices! As always we order chef rolls and let the chefs prepare with what they know is good. We were not disappointed, as our rolls were as good as we have ever had. Beautiful presentation, different types...
We wanted to check out something new and Wicked Chicken was a great choice. Food came out super fast, hot, and delicious. I got the grilled tenders and house salad- they were huge! Very filling. Excellent hot sauce options. We will be back!
We were in town for one night on our travels and wanted to find great seafood. We found Chesapeake’s and it was really yummy. They had a wine my husband liked and our server was attentive, friendly and overall very good. Everyone else was super friendly as well. What more could we ask for. We will...
We came with our daughter and sat beside a heater on a chilly spring evening. The food at Nama is consistently good and the service was beyond. Best service I’ve had in years and I’m a difficult customer with many allergies.
- Titanic Museum Attraction
- Comfort Inn Powell - Knoxville North
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga I-75 North
- Cherry Blossom (#11)
- Courtyard Chattanooga I-75
- Market Square
- Courtyard by Marriott Gatlinburg
- Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place
- Hales Bar Resort And Marina
- McGhee Tyson Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
- Ripley's Aquarium of The Smokies
- Eastern Park
- Calming Times
- Ruby Falls
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Northgate Mall
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Lookout Mountain