Cuisine (20 of 32)
69 restaurants available nearby
Good food, great service. Sat on the patio which was very pleasant. Stayed an extended length of time and we never felt put upon to leave. The staff was very considerate.
One of our favorite places to eat, just wish they would return lobster rolls to the menu.
The service was excellent. The ambience was very good. My husband had the salmon which she thoroughly enjoyed. I had the eggplant which was OK. Our waitress Paula and Marjorie along with the rest of the staff were terrific.
We came here for my birthday/anniversary 7/7, and we love it, it was quiet and not alot of people the way we like it.. our server Kenny SHE WAS AMAZING.. we will be back to try more drinks and food
Towana and Ryan
Our story might be one of the coolest in the restaurant industry ever! Everything starter one morning after a fun long night, two friends were eating Pho at their favorite place, they were recovering with that delicious soup but something was missing. They looked at each other and said: "Man, the...
- Wall Street
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Penn Station, New York City
- Gramercy Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Calf Pasture Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Chelsea Market
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Grand Central Station
- Hopewell Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Chapel Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment